Monday, October 2, 2017

Week-in-Review: Oktoberfest, Camping, and a Fall Hike

It's been a couple of weeks...After the Dirty Dash I kind got sick and didn't post as much as I would have liked. But I did manage to attend the local Oktoberfest, go camping and got a beautiful Fall hike in. It's a new month and onto bigger and scarier things!

Books Finished: Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu. I read this one with my son and it was beautiful.

Currently Reading: It by Stephen King (I should finish this up in the next week or so! Finally!), Certain Dark Things by Silvia Moreno-Garcia, The Troop by Nick Cutter, and The Witches: Suspicion, Betrayal, and Hysteria in 1692 Salem by Stacy Schiff.

Listening To: Lots of podcasts like NPR, Spooked, and maybe I'll get to Audible's Dracula edition this week too.

Watching: Lots of horror movies and the Vietnam documentary on PBS, The Orville, and Top of the Lake: China Girl.

Looking Forward To: This week may be another short camping trip. Possibly a Halloween crafting night with some friends and wine!

Photo Sep 30, 7 42 49 PM (1)
G and I made this last night. Creepy, bloody candles!








Making: Halloween crafts and soups!

Photo Sep 17, 11 49 39 AM


Photo Sep 24, 12 58 43 PM
It rained and snowed all weekend! It was an adventure. Thanks the gods for heated cabins!

Photo Sep 29, 2 02 46 PM


Photo Sep 29, 2 57 38 PM


Photo Sep 29, 2 55 44 PM



Photo Sep 29, 2 46 08 PM


3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I want to go on a fall hike now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fall hikes are my favorite along with summer flower hikes! I hope you get out for one soon!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.