Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday-- Favorite Horror Books

hosted by The Broke and The Bookish

Image Source
Happy Halloween! This week is a Halloween freebie so I'm going to list my favorite horror books. I'm also including children's books. In no particular order.

1. The Night Gardener by Jonathon Auxier

2. Scariest Stories You've Ever Heard (various authors) (I, II, and III).

3. Let the Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist

4. The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova

5. The Ritual by Adam Nevill

6. Hell House by Richard Matheson

7. Dracula by Bram Stoker

8. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

9. Last Days of Jack Sparks by Jason Arnopp

10. Horrorstor by Grady Hendrix

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.