Thursday, October 26, 2017

Cat Thursday-- October 26, 2017


Welcome to the weekly meme (hosted by True Book Addict) that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s)

Here we have Timmy the cat who likes to steal tiger plush toys! It's adorable. He even has his own Facebook page.



Next up is Maru, the famous Japanese cat that can get almost into any box or container and sit there!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Great videos! I love how the cat lied down with the tiger stuff animal. I can't believe how long that cat stayed in that bowl. It didn't look comfy at all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.