Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Horror Movie Challenge: Your Favorite Medical Horror

source

Tagline: Her curse lives deep within.

Synopsis: 

Cox and Hirsch play father and son coroners who receive a mysterious homicide victim with no apparent cause of death. As they attempt to identify the beautiful young "Jane Doe," they discover increasingly bizarre clues that hold the key to her terrifying secrets.





This autopsy is not one I'd like to be there for. This little movie was a surprise for me. I didn't think it would be that scary but was I ever wrong. I had a hard time sleeping that night. It's a great little Indie horror. It also has some feminist themes that are great. Love me a layered horror story.

Check out the trailer here.

Favorite horror-themed TV show

source
Tagline: The truth is out there

Synopsis:

Two FBI agents, Fox Mulder and Dana Scully work in an unassigned detail of the bureau called the X-Files investigating cases dealing with unexplained paranormal phenomena. Mulder, a true believer, and Scully, a skeptic, perceive their cases from standpoints of science and the paranormal.






























Classic TV. I started watching when I was a budding teenager and have been hooked ever since. Sure not all seasons were top-notch but overall still an outstanding series and creepy to boot. There are still a couple of episodes I can't bring myself to watch cause they're so terrifying! Plus it's a great conglomeration of all our fears as a society back in the 90s. Great television.

Check out more info and videos on IMDB.

*Part of the 30-day Horror Movie Challenge hosted by Leah at Unleash the Flying Monkeys.
\

4 comments:

  1. Autopsy of Jane Doe is one of my favorites! Such a good one, with the witchcraft/Pagan element.

    X-Files is my favorite show of all time so will probably be my pick as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Autopsy of Jane Doe really got me! I didn't think it would be as good as it was and really creepy. X-Files has so many great memories for me. My formative early teen years were watching this show every Friday!

      Delete
  2. The X-Files is MY favorite show of all time!! (Watched it live when it aired; own all the DVD sets; Rewatched it more times than I will admit publicly LOL). I went with Supernatural because it's their last season :-(

    Autopsy of Jane Doe scares the bejesus outta me every time I watch it. *shivers*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. X-Files is the best! Yes! And yes Jane Doe is just so freaking creepy.

      Delete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.