Saturday, December 29, 2018

Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone has had a lovely holiday and has a wonderful New Year's as well next week. We've been soaking it all in this week. Our Solstice and Christmas were fantastic. We had a great time putting puzzles together, eating, drinking, game playing, setting up our cats' new cat tower! All the things.

Sunday we plan on heading down to Vegas to meet up with our friends who moved last May. We've gotten an AirBnb and look forward to playing games and your basic revelry! But our car just broke down today....so we'll have to pony up some cash to get a rental car. No bueno. I am not going to let this setback ruin our plans for fun this next week!

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year's and stays healthy and safe!

Happy holidays from mine to yours.

Christmas_day
DH and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary! Got him crystal. Santa came early on a horse.

Christmas_day_2
Cats got a new cat condo! G had a great time building it with Dad.

10 comments:

  1. Awesome photos!! Congratulations on your 15th wedding anniversary!! <3 And Happy Holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. It's a big milestone for us. I hope your holidays were great!

      Delete
  2. Merry belated Christmas and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You too! I love seeing all your fun pics on Flikr!

      Delete
  3. Happy new year!!! I hope the car issues resolve quickly and y'all have much, much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got them all taken care of! Happy New Year to you too.

      Delete
  4. Happy 2019! I see that you've been in Vegas so I hope the car got fixed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We ended up renting a car and got this one fixed when we got back. Oh cars....

      Delete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.