2. The Fighter (2010): Knockout performances by Bale and his mom, and Amy Adams!
3. The Switch (2010): A surprisingly heart-warming, funny story with great performances.
4. Blue Valentine (2010): A very well done but very depressing unlove story.
5. Gnomeo & Juliet (2011): Cute kids show on forgiveness and tolerance, and it ends way happier than the original!
6. Morning Glory (2010): Another funny and touching show on priorities and friendship.
7. Inside Job (2010): An excellent documentary on the how, why, and what of the current economic disaster.
8. The Sorcerer's Apprentice (2010): Better than expected but still a bit cheesy.
9. Brokeback Mountain (2005): Excellent story and performances but wow horribly depressing but made me think.
10. Sunshine Cleaning (2008): Love Amy Adams; just a great "we are all human" story.
11. Blazing Saddles (1974): Not as funny as Spaceballs but still pretty good.
12. Damages: Season One (2007): Intense and ambiguous when it comes to ethics and morality.
13. Mystery Science Theater 3000: Hercules Against the Moon Men (1992): Many awesome quotable quotes from "Princess Bride."