Monday, June 8, 2009

More Movies I Like

Independence Day, Grade: A

One of Wil Smith's better action films! This was a very fun and action-packed movie! Aliens come to destroy earth and Wil Smith with Jeff Goldblum and Bill Pullman kick their booties with a computer virus and fighter planes! So a few plot holes, but you're having so much fun you don't even notice! It's also a great patriotic film for the Fourth of July season. The first time I saw it, I felt very proud at the end of the movie.

Clue, Grade: A

Can I just say a movie with Tim Curry and Madeleine Kahn is just awesome! A super funny rendition of the Parker Brothers' family board game. It's a classic in our family and one of the many reasons my hubby decided to keep dating me! Watch it! You'll laugh your arse off!

The Incredibles, Grade: A

Pixar studios keeps pumping out excellent cartoons and this is just one of the many! Family values, action, and super powers! Need I say more?

French Kiss, Grade: A-

This is movie was pre-cheating on Dennis Quaid Meg Ryan, which equals still quality films! This one is hilarious, charming, and cute! Her and Kevin Kline have excellent chemistry, which is very important in romantic comedies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.