Thursday, September 2, 2021

Cat Thursday: Featuring Horatio and His Costumes

 

Welcome to the weekly meme (hosted by Michelle at True Book Addict) that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite lolcat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats!

This Cat Thursday features Horatio, who works for the Centre County Library in Pennsylvania! Bored Panda reached out to his owner Lisa to find out all about Horatio and the costumes he wears to promote the local library. Lisa makes or repurposes all of his costumes. He's the only cat out of seven that enjoys posing and wearing said costumes. I can't get enough of how adorable he is! Check out all of the costumes over at Bored Panda. Here are a few to tide you over...








5 comments:

  1. I love these, too! Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a dyed-in-the wool cat lover, I was thrilled with the pictures. My Freesia would never pose, much less let me dress her in a costume, but I love her all the same

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kitties Nala and Shadow would never ever either! I could probably get a costume on Shadow but she would plot how to kill me later...

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness! I love them! My favorites are the first one, the Dracula, Hocus Pocus and Game of Thrones. How clever. He must be a very laid back kitty. I don't think either of mine would tolerate it. It's hard enough to get Merida's harness on her so she can go outside. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.