Monday, June 18, 2018

Sci-fi Readathon Wrap-up Post



I managed to finish off two books this read-a-thon. I usually do better but some things came up and my time got away from me.

Finished:

1. The Parable of the Sower by Octavia Butler

2. White Trash Zombie: Apocalypse by Diana Rowland

Still reading and hope to finish this week:

1. Leviathan Wakes by James S.A. Correy

2. The Parable of the Talents by Octavia Butler

I'm going to get some reviews up for those first two and get them linked up soon. A big shout out to Michelle for hosting! It forces me to read books I usually don't make the time for!

4 comments:

  1. Two books is still good. I hate when life gets in the way of reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I hope I can do a bit more the rest of the month of July!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for joining us, Heather! I really need to read some Octavia Butler. I've obviously been missing out. I'm glad the readathons challenge you. :) Hope to see you for High Summer in July. (and yes, two books read is great...I only read one!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She really is wonderful! I hope you get to her soon. Life keeps getting in the way. My high summer reading has been put on hold for some vacationing and other life stuff but hope to end the week well!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.