Wednesday, June 20, 2018

High Summer Readathon 2018

Seasons Reading


Michelle over at Seasons of Reading is hosting another readathon for July, all month long! Just grab a book or two or more and get going on that ever-piling-up TBR stack. She's also hosting a Christmas in July for the last four days of the month. Christmas can never come too early...!

I always have quite a stack to choose from but here are my official goals for July:


1. Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan

I've heard all the good things about this series and now that the movie is coming out in August, I figure I will get it read before I see the movie!


2. The Overstory by Richard Powers

It's a big book but I'm hoping if I plan accordingly I can make it through in July. I've been attracted to books about nature this spring and summer and this one looks right up my alley.


3. Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover

I just picked this one up on audiobook so I'm hoping to finish this the first week of July.

I'll do really well to get through these but here are some back ups if I have time or find a way to fit them in in between my other books:

4. The Hour of Land: A Personal Topography of America's National Parks by Terry Tempest Williams

5. Ghost Boys by Jewell Parker Rhodes

6. Lucky Broken Girl by Ruth Behar

7. Hardscrabble by Sandra Dallas

8. Bless Me Ultima by Rudolfo Anaya

*all images were taken from Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.