Wednesday, April 17, 2013

One Line Movie Reviews (6)

1. The Hobbit (2012): I wanted more of the story but it was still beautifully done!

hobbit
Rating: A


2. Hope Springs (2012): Fabulous movie focusing on relationships with those we love.

Hope springs
Rating: A-


3. Mamma Mia! (2008): (I've seen this before but have never reviewed it on my blog :)) It's just a fun and happy film focusing on a mother/daughter relationship.

mamma mia
Rating: B+


4. Lincoln (2012): Intriguing behind-the-scenes look at how the 13th Amendment to the Constitution was eventually passed with everyone kicking and screaming, unfortunately.

Lincoln
Rating: B


5. Argo (2012): Amazing rescue but had a dark undertone that still haunts.

argo
Rating: B-




4 comments:

  1. We saw Hope Springs with my sister and her husband and all four of us laughed and laughed. But I know a lot of people just hate it. Have yet to see Lincoln but really need to but really liked Argo a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen all of these!
    I liked Argo lots more and hated Hope Springs lots more, but am with you on the other two :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.