Monday, April 8, 2013

One Line Movie Reviews (5)

1. The Iron Lady (2011): Meryl Streep shines in role but not a fan of the Iron Lady myself.

iron lady
Rating: C+


2. One For the Money (2012): Cute and forgettable story about a recent divorcee finding love with an old flame while chasing him down bounty hunter style.

one for money
Rating: B-


3. Wreck-It Ralph (2012): Bad guy shows he can change his stripes and make his own "good-guy" destiny.

wreck it ralph
Rating: B+


4. Cave of Forgotten Dreams (2010): Beautiful and thought-provoking documentary on the earliest pre-historic art caves in the world.

cave
Rating: A+


5. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004): A bit on the creepy side sci-fi movie about finding love with the same person again....and again?

eternal
Rating: B-

3 comments:

  1. Some place I saw a story about the filming of Cave of Forgotten Dreams but never remembered to look for the movie. I'm going to have to look for it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see Iron Lady.
    One for the Money was forgettable! I remember I saw Spotless Mind, thought it was weird, but not in a bad way. Somehow I've forgotten any of the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Iron Lady was so amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.