Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cat Thursday (1)

A weekly meme all about cats. Hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict.

cat thursday meme


Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy!

Cats need hugs too:

Need hugs


Here is one of my own (Frodo napping):

Lemme sleep! #kitty #cat #sleep

8 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love it when the kitties scrunch themselves into a ball like your Frodo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Goof curls up that way too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Cat Thursday! So glad to have you joining us. I love that first one. Saw it on Facebook the other day. That cat looks like a stuffed animal, I swear! Frodo is adorable. I love when they curl up like that.

    Thanks for the follow too. I'm following you back via GFC and email. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to see my post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw so sweet! I love when they nap like that :)

    Welcome to Cat Thursday (dropping by a little late this week!)

    Hope yall have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frodo is so cute. They have some special gene (I think) that makes them adorable so we will love them, like babies. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.