Wednesday, March 20, 2013

One Line Movie Reviews (4)

Silver Linings Playbook (2012): Love makes things better, even for those with mental illness.

Silver Linings
Rating: A


The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (2011): You're never too old to love, live, and dream.

best exotic
Rating: B


End of Watch (2012): Powerful story of the dangers, trauma, heroism, sexism, racism, etc all rolled up into being a cop in L.A.

end of watch
Rating: A-


Salmon Fishing in Yemen (2011): Finding your dreams, making the impossible possible, learning to love, and learning to find hope in humanity all make this an amazing movie.

Salmon Fishing
Rating: A-


The Hurt Locker (2008): A day in the life of a bomb diffusion company in the army...the deaths, fears, isolation.

hurt locker
Rating: B


3 comments:

  1. What a great bunch of movies! We live Exotic Marigold a lot, one I would watch again. Hurt Locker I wouldn't just because it is so intense. Will be adding the others to my "to rent" list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw silver linings playbook for the first time and it's now one of my favorite movies! And I've cried twice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You watched only excellent movies!! Lucky you :) I want to see Marigold Hotel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.