Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ohh La La!!!

Stacy of Stacy's Books passed on this uberly awesome and highly prestigious blogging Ohh La La I Adore Your Blog award to me!

Now I must answer a few questions!

  • Where is your favorite place to read a book? In my bed!

  • Bookmarks or dog ears? I try to go for bookmarks, but sometimes...

  • What is the best book you have read so far this year? The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, Graceling by Kristin Cashore, and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith.

  • Do you like to snack while reading and if so, what is your favorite snack? Too much hand movement in order to snack so it's usually just a big bottle of....water! But movies on the other hand...

  • Book borrower or book collector? I am BOTH! I am a book hoarder! I get a million from the library and a million from the local thrift store and Amazon.com loves me and I just found an awesome new online bookstore that ships for free with comparable and usually cheaper prices than Amazon, Book Depository. Oh, and I just picked up 16 books from the library that I'll never have time to read! Love books!

  • So I am passing this one onto a few old faves of mine so check them out when you get a chance!:

    1. vvb32 reads
    2. Crackin' Spines and Takin' Names
    3. Chapter Chitchat

    8 comments:

    1. ooo, ya, ya! thanks for this cute one. j'adore aussi.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks Heather! I've been a little behind in my bloggin -- and now with the Pemberley Ball coming ... But I will respond soon.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I saw that Stacy passed this along to you - congrats!

      I was just wondering - why do you check out that many books from the library if you know you won't be able to get to them all? I would feel bad for the poor book gathering dust in my house while someone else out there might be ready and desperate to read it. Are you the reason I'm always on a waiting list at my library ? ;0)

      ReplyDelete
    4. The more books you check out from your library, the more funding they get :)

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

    Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.