Friday, November 6, 2009

Women Unbound: A Reading Challenge

Yes! Another reading challenge! This one is just too awesome to pass up! This challenge is all about books on women's studies, defined as:
the multidisciplinary study of the social status and societal contributions of women and the relationship between power and gender.
The challenge runs from November 1, 2009-November 30, 2010. No need for a reading list, but here's the challenge:

There are three levels you can choose as a reader:
  • Philogynist: read at least two books, including at least one nonfiction one.
  • Bluestocking: read at least five books, including at least two nonfiction ones.
  • Suffragette: read at least eight books, including at least three nonfiction ones.
I'm going to go the middle route with BLUESTOCKING. I haven't decided completely on what I want to read, but I have a few ideas! I'll be sharing them soon.

For more information please visit Women Unbound: A Reading Challenge for all the details and updates on this fabulous challenge! I hope you will at least think about participating!

3 comments:

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.