Friday, July 31, 2009

Zombie Challenge!

vvb32 reads is hosting a Zombie Challenge on her blog in honor of the book Never Slow Dance With Zombies by E. Van Lowe, which comes out August 18th. And because I love challenges and zombies so I've decided to accept!

All I need to do is post an acceptance post, put this pic and challenge on my side bar and do two posts related to zombies during zombie week (Aug. 29-Sept.5) and then I will be eligible to win the aforesaid book! Woot, I love free things!

This challenge is open to all so check it out at her website!

2 comments:

  1. yay! looking forward to your zombies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love free things too! Looking forward to further zombie posts! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.