Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm A Kreativ Blogger=My First Blogging Award!

Wow! Let's just say I'm totally astounded and amazed! Reagan from Miss Remmers' Review just gave me my first ever blogging award! The Kreativ Blogger Award! I honestly didn't think anyone found my blog all that interesting but me!
As part of the award I must live seven of my favorite things:
  1. Ice cream and peanut butter!
  2. My family aka my hubby and my baby boy and my two kitties Frodo and Wolfy
  3. Books and my all-time favorite is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  4. Basketball, volleyball, and softball
  5. Watching movies and my favorite TV shows
  6. Studying anything and everything about languages and language in general
  7. Karaoke, it is sooo much fun!
And I must also list a few other blogs that I think are awesomely Kreativ in their day to day postings and layouts!

Musty Meanderings of the Middle Ages


Keeping up with the Jones'

(Very Brief) Book Reports

In Restaurantul Gianinei

These are very fun and interesting blogs that you should check out! And a big thanks to Miss Remmers' Review for nominating me with this award! Check out her blog as well; it's also full of fun and interesting ideas too!

I was also nominated by Laura's Reviews! So a big thanks to her. Check out her blog when you get a chance!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Heather! How fun is this! Even us older gals enjoy blogging. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the award! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.