Friday, July 17, 2009

Movie Review: Ice Age 3

Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaur: Grade A-

Oh, how I love animation! My hubby and I go to almost all of the animation films as they come out. They are so funny and family-friendly, especially compared to a lot of what comes out nowadays.

I really have enjoyed the Ice Age movies. They all follow Manny the woolly mammoth, Sid the sloth, and Diego the saber-toothed tiger and in numbers two and three Ellie a female woolly mammoth.

In this one Ellie and Manny are about to have their first baby and Diego and Sid are wondering where they fit in now as part of the herd. Diego decides to go his own way and Sid ends up kidnapping three dinosaur eggs in order to be their mommy! And thus heck ensues and they all must band together to save Sid and get Ellie back home to have the baby! It teaches how those we love whether they're related or not are our family!

The animation was also very excellent with digital 3-D; it was amazing! So enjoy a wonderful movie with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.