Thursday, November 7, 2019

Cat Thursday-- Adventure Cats!

Welcome to the weekly meme (hosted by Michelle at True Book Addict) that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite lolcat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! 

CBC put out an article on Bodhi, the adventure cat! Michelle Gagnon, Bodhi's owner says: ..."cats are the perfect companion hiking, camping and other fresh-air adventures." She says Bodhi joins her while she's biking and paddle-boarding too. And if it's something super extreme, you can let the cats sleep all day.



Check out the article for more info on her Facebook page about how to train your own adventure cat. They also share other photos of adventure cats! I don't know if I have the patience to leash-train my cat but it would be a lot of fun to at least go on walks with my kitties.

*image sourced from linked article at CBC.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! I'm not much of an adventurer, but like you, I wouldn't mind taking mine for walks. That cat is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.