Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Spring Into Horror 2019


Michelle over at Seasons of Reading is getting ready to host the Spring Into Horror readathon! Join in all month long in April. I'm excited to start into some horror/mysteries again. I always look forward to this time of year!

Here are a few on my list I definitely want to get to:


  1. The Exorcist by William Peter Beatty
  2. Fledgling by Octavia Butler
  3. The Call by Peadar O'Guilin
  4. The Lottery and Other Stories by Shirley Jackson
  5. The Ballad of Black Tom by Victor LaValle
  6. The Cutting Season by Attica Locke
  7. Bluebird Bluebird by Attica Locke
  8. NOS4A2 by Joe Hill
We shall see how many I can read through in April!

4 comments:

  1. NOS4A2 RULES! If you read and enjoy that one, I highly recommend Wraith. It's the graphic novel by Joe Hill that gives you some insight into how Christmasland was created.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! I'd love to read that after I read NOS4A2!

      Delete
  2. Great list! The Ballad of Black Tom was one of my favorites last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved The Changeling and can't wait to read more of his stuff.

      Delete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.