Thursday, January 24, 2019

Cat Thursday-- Homeless Cat Finds New Life



Cat Thursday is hosted by Michelle at True Book Addict. It's a way to celebrate all things cat!

This story comes from Bored Panda about a homeless cat found in South Florida, Cotton.  Carmen Weinberg runs the Animal Friends Project Inc. and was heart-broken when Cotton made her way to him. He was mange-ridden and mite-bitten and was on the verge of death.



After lots of love and medical care Cotton was able to open up his eyes!



What a beauty! Go read the whole article over at Bored Panda. It's a touching story. I love that she didn't give up on this guy. And now he's a healthy and happy addition to her fur baby family. 

*All pics are sourced from the article at Bored Panda.

2 comments:

  1. That poor kitty! If I believed in angels, people like this would be them. He certainly is a beauty. I love that you share stories like this. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor, poor cat. I'm writing with my own beloved cat next to me. I'm glad to see he is better now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.