1. The Fact of a Body: A Murder and a Memoir by Alexandria Marcano-Lesnevich
2. I'll Be Gone in the Dark: One Woman's Obsessive Search for the Golden State Killer by Michelle McNamara. I was so ecstatic when they arrested a suspect!
3. In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware
4. The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
Still waiting to be reviewed:
5. Fever Dream by Samanta Schweblin
6. Final Girls by Riley Sager
Ones I started but didn't finish but hope to soon:
1. The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson-- it's a little less thriller and more profiling of humans...still good but not quite what I was looking for so I never desired to pick it up again. But I want to finish since it's a good book but for different reasons.
2. The Lottery by Shirley Jackson. It's her most famous short story. I wanted to finish Hill House before I read this one...
3. The Ruins by Scott Smith-- I started this one but got sidetracked with a few other non-horror books. It's good and look forward to finishing it when I start horror again in September.
4. The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson...Also really good but it's a more in-depth book I'll need to plan for.