Thursday, June 15, 2017

The Summer of It Read-a-long


I am really behind but I'm going to try and finish before the movie comes out in September!

I love online read-a-longs. Gives me goals and ways to discuss with others. This one is hosted by Michelle over at her blog Gather Together and Read from June 1-August 31st in time for the movie which airs in September.

Schedule:
  • Start reading on June 1st
  • In June, read Part 1: The Shadow Before, Derry: The First Interlude, and Part 2: June of 1958 - Pages 3 - 433
  • Discussion on Friday, June 30th - no set time. Just stop by here, or at the Facebook group event any time that day (or later on, if you get behind)
  • In July, read Derry: The Second Interlude, Part 3: Grownups, Derry: The Third Interlude, and Part 4: July of 1958 - Pages 435 - 878
  • Discussion on Monday, July 31st - no set time. Just stop by here, or at the Facebook group event any time that day (or later on, if you get behind)
  • In August, read Derry: The Fourth Interlude, Part 5: The Ritual of Chud, Derry: The Last Interlude, and Epilogue: Bill Denbrough Beats The Devil (II) - Pages 879 -1138 (end)
  • Final discussion on Thursday, August 31st - no set time. Just stop by here, or at the Facebook group event any time that day (or later on, if you get behind)

So as you can see I am very far behind! I'll start today and get my ass in gear!

1 comment:

  1. I read It a few years ago ad liked it. Didn't love it, but liked it enough to see the movie when it comes out. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.