Thursday, February 23, 2017

Cat Thursday- February 23, 2017


Welcome to the weekly meme (hosted by True Book Addict) that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s)

2017-02-12 13.36.02-12017-02-01 09.36.562017-01-25 12.50.34-2


Here are my 3 cats: Shadow, Frankie, and Nala. It's been a tough start to the year for two of my kitties. And Frankie will not be with us for too much longer. He has stomach cancer and is terminal. So we're giving him lots of loves and cuddles and trying to keep him as comfy as possible until the end.

Earlier this week was National Pet Appreciation day and so I wanted to tell my sweet kitties how much I love them. Shadow had some intestinal issues earlier too and had to have a focal ultrasound to check it out so she's bare bellying it!

I hope your kitties and pets are all safe and sound.

3 comments:

  1. That's all you can do. Give them lots of love. My kitty has a big tumor on her face now. We are the same, lots of love and spoiling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, Kate. Jigglypuff has a tumor? I didn't know she was going through health issues. :-(

      Delete
  2. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about Frankie. How old is he? Beautiful cats, all three. I hope Shadow's issues turn out to be nothing serious. Sending hugs and positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.