Friday, November 15, 2013

Halloween Challenges! How'd I Do?

Image Source
I signed up for R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril VIII from Stainless Steal Droppings that ran from September 1-October 31. I love everything Halloween! I also signed up for a few mini challenges but I ended up forgetting about that and didn't update my progress....so here we go.

I challenged myself to read The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova, World War Z by Max Brooks, and two others that I didn't get to.

So instead of the two I didn't get to, I read Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion, The Stepford Wives by Ira Levin, and Night Film by Marisha Pessl. I need to get my reviews up of these last two. They were both amazing!

I challenged myself to reading some short stories and I was thinking some from Edgar Allen Poe but I didn't get to any of his and instead focused on short stories from A Skeleton at the Helm: Tales of Ghost Ships, Derelicts, & Hauntings at Seas by John Richard Stephens. I didn't get through all of the stories but I read 4 or 5.

Movies: I watched Jaws, Insidious, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, Night of the Living Dead, Zombieland, Evil Dead, and World War Z.

It was a great horror-filled two months!


3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of scary movie watchin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great! Especially considering you were reading/watching all of those scary things while you were alone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.