Thursday, June 20, 2013

Cat Thursday (8)

Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! Hosted by Michelle of The True Book Addict.

cat thursday meme

I'm doing an evil cat meme today! Enjoy! I'm pretty sure this is really what goes through their minds :)

Revenge


i-like-you-evil-cat_c_938524


unhand me

10 comments:

  1. LOL! This made me laugh and it's probably exactly what they are thinking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Love me some cats but they are conniving! lol

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh!! That first one is so disturbing! LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief, those are some scary looking cats! Lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What in God's name do they have that first one dressed in, or is it shaved? That poor cat!

    That last one is just scary. Yikes! Did you ever see the movie Creepshow? That cat looks like the creature in one of the montages...The Crate. Eek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's shaved! I have not seen creepshow...don't know if I will now!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.