Friday, February 15, 2013

One Line Movie Reviews (3)

Adventures of Tintin (2011): Surprisingly fun adventure/mystery story!

adventures of tintin
Rating: B+


American Pie (1999): Finally saw the "modern-classic" and am glad I did because it was funny, overall, but really misguided in a few scenes.

american pie
Rating: C+


Game Change (2012): Amazing and insightful portrayal of the McCain/Palin 2008 campaign...crazy!

game change
Rating: A-


Frankenweenie (2012):  Heart-breaking story about a boy and his dog told "Frankenstein's Monster" style.

frankenweenie
Rating: A


Bourne Legacy (2012):  Boring and uneventful side tale about how insidiously evil and power-hungry Treadstone has gotten.

bourne legacy
Rating: C-




3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Tin Tin, too! American Pie? So wrong, but I gotta tell you there are some lines that still stick in my head. "This one time, at band camp..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, band camp...I laughed and cringed equally at American Pie.
    I really want to see Game Change. I love that political stuff. Jason wants to see the newest Bourne, but thankfully I haven't been subjected to it yet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.