Saturday, January 19, 2013

Saturday Snapshot (1)

To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky at At Home With Books book blog. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.

I thought this would be a fun meme to post on today!

2012-09-30 11.46.10
I really love Fall and this is a local hike we went on in Provo Canyon, Utah.


Corn maze at sunset.
I love corn mazes and I caught this one as the sun was setting.

7 comments:

  1. I'd love to visit Utah someday! All of the photos I've seen of it are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice capture of the corn/sunset. Happy week-end♥ Here's my Sat Snap: http://lore-eleven.blogspot.com/2013/01/frosty-etchings.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day we'll get to Utah...and come knocking on your door!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A day beauty form the cornfield to the forest from dawn to sunset.

    Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sunset is anything but corny!!
    It's beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.