Thursday, January 3, 2013

Looking Forward in 2013

Last year was a bit lackluster for me on the blogging and reading front. I had new projects I wanted to try and do....Well, I don't know how well that all turned out. But I always try to read a bit more from the already-own books and I didn't do too well on that goal. So once again my goal is to read a bit more from my own pile. I have two book clubs one for strictly non-fiction books and the other one it just depends on who's picking for the month. So I'll probably have to buy a few more this year to keep up with the book clubs but overall I just want to stick with what I've got. I've found a lot of great classics finds at second-hand stores, so I want to get to a few more classics. I also want to get to a few re-reads. Little Women and Gone With the Wind have been on my mind lately.

For blogging purposes, I'd like to include books I read with my son (so a pic or two with him a month), some more short movie reviews, maybe some TV posts, and I may even get back to the 'things-I-liked/loved' posts for the week.

Nice day for a farm visit.

6 comments:

  1. I love this picture of you two! Looks like you have a plan :) I'm really going to try to read from books I already own too. I say that except the first book I'm reading this year is a library book!
    I look forward to more Gabe this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack - your "baby" is getting so big! Great plan - I'll look forward to reading about what you and Gabe are reading. There's going to be a "Little Women" readalong in March (March in March, don't you see) so you should definitely join in that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog has changed since last time I was here! Thanks for stopping by Brizmus Blogs Books! Good luck with your reading goals this year, and I look forward to blogging with you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you found me again! Little Women and Gone With the Wind have been on my mind, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get some more Gage book reviews posted. Should we start a meme?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails