Friday, October 21, 2011

One Line Movie Reviews

1. The Kids Are All Right (2010): A touching story on how an unorthodox family keeps it together.

Rating: A-

2. Stake Land (2010): Vampire zombies ravage the land...bloody and weird.

Rating: C-

3. The Ledge (2011): Love, philosophy, religion, and tragedy all rolled into one.
Rating: B+

4. Resident Evil: Apocalypse (2004): Lots of action, conspiracies, and zombie mayhem!

Rating: B

5. Resident Evil: Extinction (2007): A little cheesier, both in action and dialogue, than the first two.

Rating: C

6. Horrible Bosses (2011): Crazy funny, so much so that my drink sprayed out my nose!
Rating: B


7. MST3K: The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed Up Zombies (1997)(1964 for original movie): The Mystery Science Theater team is the only thing that keeps this one funny and witty!
Rating: (B+ for commentary and F for actual movie)

8. Luther (2010): (BBC TV show) The victim sometimes die, a sociopath can have a heart, and yeah this is a fantastic TV show.
Rating: B+

9. Capitalism: A Love Story (2009): Heart-wrenching stories but it didn't sit well with me since he uses emotion rather than facts and logic to persuade.

Rating: C-

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe I missed this whole last season of Luther! I'm crossing my fingers for a Luther marathon one of these weekends - it it a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use a laugh or two right now, so Bad Bosses, it is...hold the soda though, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed a lot at Horrible Bosses too :) I've never heard of The Ledge but now I'll be looking it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails