Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Movie Meme- All About Cars...


This week’s Monday Movie Meme (hosted by Madlab) invites participants to "give me some that you like where a car is one of the central characters in the film." So let's think of the cars!

1.  Christine (1983): A nerdish boy buys a strange car with an evil mind of its own and his nature starts to change to reflect it.

2. Transformers (2007):  Shia LeBeouf gets a yellow mustang that can transform into a robot. Bumble Bee was the coolest transformer, well any character, period in that movie.

8 comments:

  1. Christine appears to be quite popular for the car theme. I may have to check this movie out.

    Transformers is a fitting choice. I'm surprised that I totally forgot about this movie. Then again, I didn't see it but with all the Megan Fox talk and the Michael Bay rants going on around the time it came out, it should be one of those titles that no one forgets, lol.

    by the way...

    This week's Monday Movie Meme is hosted by Dale at Smurfin' the Web. As such, the Cars topic was chosen by him.

    The Madlab Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nicole, for the correction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen either of these! I know that the car wasn't the main 'person' or anything, but I first thought of the car from Planes, Trains, & Automobiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cars was the next obvious choice for me...but, you know, too obvious! Planes, Trains, and Automobiles! I haven't seen that one in ages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't think of anything besides Christine when I first looked at this but now I'm wondering if the Family Truckster from Vacation played a big enough role to qualify?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, I definitely think that one counts! Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is Christine the name of the car? Hm, it must be awkward to have a car that has a mind of its own. It would be nicer if it's a kind car, but it isn't. I haven't seen that movie, and this piqued my interest. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.