Thursday, September 21, 2023

Cat Thursday-- Back to School

 


Welcome to the weekly meme (hosted by Michelle at True Book Addict) that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite lolcat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats!

It has been a really really tough month. I started a new job and three days in my mother passed away unexpectedly, and I got Covid from my son that same day. Needless to say, it has been a very tough few weeks and my posting has been non existent. It was light before with other life stuff (moving) and now it jumped off the cliff. I'm tender and sad but I love the book blogosphere and Cat Thursday makes me laugh and gets me out of my funk.

With the start of a new school year, I figured some cat school memes would be appropriate.









6 comments:

  1. Oh no. I'm so sorry about your mother and Covid and how tough it's been. That's Awful. That all seems so sudden & all at once. Ugh. Are you working full time? I'm sure it's been a lot to handle. Take care of yourself. And of course the kitty humor is good to see. You need a breather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. It's been a tough stretch.
      I'm working part time at a local elementary school. Thus the germs are running rampant and my immune system is still trying to catch up.

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry about your mom, Heather. I can't even fathom such a loss, especially after all you went through with your move...and then COVID. My thoughts are with you and I'll keep sending positive energy your way. May your dear mother rest in peace.
    I'm glad that Cat Thursday is a help to cheer you up. I sometimes wonder if anyone reads the posts, but knowing it can give comfort is encouraging.
    These back to school memes...too funny. Cats would be infuriating students for teachers because they basically do what they want. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm loving the Cat Thursdays. They are keeping me going. Thanks again for posting them each Thursday all these years!

      Delete
  3. My condolences on the loss of your mother. May you find peace as you grieve, and hope your bout with Covid is now over. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Covid is gone but it wasn't too long before a sinus infection took its place. But that is finally feeling better as well and I hope I can stay well for a few more weeks!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.