Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Spring Into Horror 2023!

 One of the many things I look forward to as spring pushes out the cold and dreary winter...is the Spring Into Horror read-a-thon hosted by Michelle at her Seasons of Reading blog! It runs from April 1st til April 30th and you just need to read/listen to one type of horrorish book! It's all to get us excited that we only have six months left until Halloween time. Check it out and join in!


Here are a few I'd like to read:

  • How to Sell a Haunted House by Grady Hendrix. I love his books. Funny, nostalgic, and a little bit spooky.
  • Malice House by Megan Shepherd
  • Hide by Kiersten White
  • These Silent Woods by Kimi Cunningham Grant
  • Craven Manor by Darcy Coates
  • The Book of Accidents by Chuck Wendig
I hope at least two? Fingers crossed.


2 comments:

  1. Hi. I read These Silent Woods. Is that horror? More like suspense or crime perhaps? I don't read the horror genre much but it seems that the novel Lone Women by Victor Lavalle is getting good hype. I might have to check it out. Seems spooky. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Horrorish aka mystery, thriller, crime-related. Horror-adjacent? lol. I have Lone Women on pre-order. He is so good.

      Delete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.