Thursday, March 23, 2023

Cat Thursday-Flying with Cats...

 I'm always amazed at people who can bring their cats places...I know they 'train' or whatever but still I think you need a pretty chill cat who can just give no bleeps about going from one strange place to another...Case in point. We have Brian who started wandering the aisle of his flight while his staff slept close by. He'd escaped his carrier and wanted the run of the place!

Soon the flight attendant found the naughty kitty and held him up so his staff could identify him! An author on the same flight woke up to the announcement and took a picture and posted it on Twitter which went viral. 

He was safely reunited with his loving staff!


“Attendant’s not-amused-but-a-little-amused face is everything”, wrote one commenter, while another said: “Retired flight attendant here, my dream flight would have been one full of cats and dogs, no humans.”

Let me hear some Amens! That's my dream...TSA agents are cats and so are all the passengers.

 

5 comments:

  1. My son brought his cat with him on the plane when he moved back to CO from NYC 18 months ago. He did get a sedative from the vet for the trip and she did okay, but he was a nervous wreck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can' t even imagine trying to fly my cats! I'd also be a nervous wreck! Glad she arrived safe and sound.

      Delete
  2. Heehee. I love the comment by the retired attendant. Me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny. I have not seen a pet get loose on a flight before. This kitty looks caught red-handed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.