Thursday, March 3, 2022

Cat Thursday-- Neighbor Kitties


Welcome to the weekly meme (hosted by Michelle at True Book Addict) that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite lolcat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats!

My neighbor and her family went on vacation last week and asked me and G to watch their two kitties Red and Mustache. They are adorable kitties and we had so much fun watching them and playing with them each day. So I thought I'd share some pics this week for Cat Thursday.


2022-02-21 13.56 (1)
Here's Red! She's such a sweetie.

2022-02-21 13.56 (2)
Mustache is a female cat but they named her that before they knew but they liked her little side mustache color off her nose. She's a bit skittish but she warmed up to us after a couple of days. And I just love this little action shot of her mid-meow! Looks like she's giving us some sass!😹

4 comments:

  1. Ha! That's a cute photo of Mustache. Was she meowing in the picture? It's nice you were able to babysit them for a week. Fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was meowing. Just got the right click at the right time!

      Delete
  2. What a couple of cuties! I had a calico years ago who looked very much like Mustache (sans mustache). Her name was Neema.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.