Wednesday, January 8, 2020

1000 Books Project: Non-fiction 2020 Sign-up


Michelle over at Gather Together and Read is hosting a reading challenge based on the book 1000 Books to Read Before You Die: A Life-Changing List by James Mustich. (The previous link links to Mustich's website where he has added all of the books and small blurbs about why he chose them. It's pretty cool!) This year she is focusing on non-fiction.

Here are the books: 4 spread out three months each:


I picked up the book from the library a few months ago and remember thinking it was a really well-rounded list. I even took the time to copy down ones I hadn't read or heard of before so I could get to them one day! So when Michelle posted the challenge I knew this was one I couldn't miss!

6 comments:

  1. I have been meaning to read Bury My Heart for decades. I should read it in November, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read this in high school and it blew my mind wide open. I'm excited to reread it. I hope you join us!

      Delete
  2. So glad you're joining me! Of course, off and running, I'm already late with the first discussion post! Ugh. Hoping to have it up by Monday...Tuesday at the latest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be late. The Histories is taking a bit longer for me than expected! Ha! But I'll catch up and join in in any discussions!

      Delete
  3. Fun! I love lists. You're probably read In Cold Blood, right?
    stacybuckeye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read it yet but I own it and it has been on my classics list forever. Looking forward to reading it this summer!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.