Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cat Thursday (7)

Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! Hosted by Michelle of The True Book Addict.

cat thursday meme

This week is all about Kittens!

My friend's cat had kittens! Gabe loved them :)

My friend went away for the weekend to Vegas and she returned home to kittens! Her cat was pregnant and she didn't even know it. She's a very proud grandma. Gabe was very excited to hold such young kittens!

17 comments:

  1. They are so adorable!! And so tiny! I love kittens. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's rare to hold such young kittens and was so excited to get the chance!

      Delete
  2. WOW...the mom gave birth all by herself alone at home? PS They are beyond cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Cats are pretty amazing. I'm glad there weren't any complications.

      Delete
  3. Adorable! And what a surprise to come home to. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohhhh I love kitties! I shouldn't have looked at this picture ;) I have 3 cats. I want another kitten but I feel like I'm one cat away from being on Animal Hoarders ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! we are already over one cat in our HOA. We could totally be fined if they knew......

      Delete
  5. Oh wow, what a surprise. I have heard of people trying to put their cats on a diet only to find out they were pregnant all along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awful! poor pregnant mama getting a diet when she's just gaining weight due to growing kittens!

      Delete
  6. Awww...cuties! I LOVE kittens. It has been so long since I've had little ones like that in my house.

    My son's name is Gabe too. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good thing cats are so self-sufficient! Gabe looks so cute with that tiny kitten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the many reasons I love cats! So self-sufficient :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.