Tuesday, January 29, 2013

One Line Movie Reviews (2)

The Sound of My Voice (2011): Creepy pseudo-documentary-style movie about a cult.

sound of my voice
Rating: C


Hotel Transylvania (2012): Cute but a bit too simplistic in its style and I didn't necessarily like what it was teaching in the end.

hotel transylvania
Rating: C+


Butter (2011): Great story about forgiveness and achieving your dreams without selling out your humanity.

butter
Rating: B+


Austenland (2013): Laugh out-loud hilarious!

austenland1
Rating: B


Beasts of the Southern Wild (2012): Fascinating and depressing story of how a girl comes to grips with life after she loses her home.

beasts of the southern
Rating: B+

2 comments:

  1. Butter and Austenland are on my need to watch list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I need to see those last 3!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.