Thursday, January 10, 2013

One Line Movie Reviews (1)

Invisible War (2012): Documentary on the prevalence of rape in the U.S. military, well-done and timely.
invisible war
Rating: A-


Tropic Thunder (2008): Silly and bloody movie about a movie that was in a movie?
tropic thunder
Rating: C

Total Recall (2012): Better than I expected with good action fights.
total recall
Rating: B-


Looper (2012): Fantastic sci-fi movie with story, action, and heart.
looper
Rating: A+


Pitch Perfect (2012): A wonderful take on the Glee singing montage with humor, romance, and of course, singing!
pitch perfect
Rating: B+

2 comments:

  1. Invisible War is eyeopening and thought provoking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are a Looper fan! I don't know why it didn't get the love it deserved at the theater!
    I liked Tropic Thunder a lot, but I also went to the opening night midnight showing at the theater which helped generate fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.