Thursday, June 29, 2023

Cat Thursday--Kitties in Their New Home

 


Welcome to the weekly meme (hosted by Michelle at True Book Addict) that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite lolcat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats!

It's been way too long since I did a Cat Thursday. Whew! Since we just moved we decided to get our cats some new toys. I love watching them play in our new house!


2023-05-30 18.02.02


2023-06-10 19.22.12

4 comments:

  1. I can completely relate to how hard your move was. Ours was a nightmare. Can't believe it has been almost three years. I have no plans to move again. Ugh. Glad you're settled in the new home. The kitties look happy and that is one outstanding cat tower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pretty great cat tower! I needed my kitties to find peace with this move. Oh man. It's so hard selling with animals.

      Delete
  2. If the kitties like the new place, then you know all is well. Our two dogs took a couple of weeks but now love the new house here and there's more house space & yard too. We are relieved. The kitties look happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes so true! One of my cats still won't go in the backyard. It's like she doesn't think it's a part of her territory yet. So she hisses and wants back in immediately. And she doesn't hiss at random neighborhood cats coming up to our back sliding door! It's the weirdest thing.

      Delete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.