Thursday, April 20, 2023

Cat Thursday--Welcome to Spring!

 


Welcome to the weekly meme (hosted by Michelle at True Book Addict) that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite lolcat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats!

Spring is finally in the air here! We took our cats to the park while our we had our open house on Saturday. I think they enjoyed parts of it but it's probably not something we want to do that long again. But it was a gorgeous day and Nala spent most of her time in her tunnel and Shadow enjoyed the tree.


2023-04-15 11.00.02
2023-04-15 10.53.19

2 comments:

  1. I hope your kitties will be all right .... viewings are not easy. Our dogs had to sit in the car at times. sigh and we went to the park too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just realized I never commented on this. So great you take your cats outside. I wish I would have stuck with it with Merida. She outgrew her harness and I never bought her a new one. I need to though. I still think she would like to be taken outside. She's always trying to run out which infuriates me. lol

    I was noticing you haven't been around for a while so I came a-lurking and read your post from March. I had no idea you were moving. I imagine by now you're in your new house. Let me know. Wanted to make sure all was well with you and yours. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.