Thursday, June 18, 2020

Cat Thursday-- Cupboard Cat


Welcome to the weekly meme (hosted by Michelle at True Book Addict) that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite lolcat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats!


2020-06-11 12.59.52


I opened up my cupboard to put some dishes away and when I turned back around there was Nala chilling like a villain. She jumped out as soon as I took the pic. I had to share!

4 comments:

  1. She is too cute! Love it! Also love those Hello Kitty mugs. =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss kitties ... so I like following your pics of them. Some day we'll get one again .... right now we have a dog who we spoil rotten .... and her shedding is about all I can handle at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.