Thursday, January 16, 2020

Cat Thursday--If I Fits, I Sits


Welcome to the weekly meme (hosted by Michelle at True Book Addict) that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite lolcat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! 

Here are some If I fits, I Sits photos from Bored Panda. They're always good for a laugh!






And here's Nala's latest If I Fits, I Sits fiasco! G decided to add a few more socks for dramatic effect but that's where we found her after searching high and low for her. Ha!

2019-12-23 21.09.45


4 comments:

  1. LOLOL, the one in the flour container, lol!
    stacybuckeye

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa! Even big cats. The cat in the flour container. I can't even! Nala is smart. Socks are where it's at...if they're clean, that is. =^..^=

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.