Monday, September 2, 2019

R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril the XIVth!

It's that time of year again! I can't even believe it. I look forward to September and October every year for all the scary things...all the books, movies, and TV shows.



There are different levels of peril you can participate in so head on over to Readers Imbibing Peril for more details.

I plan on reading lots of books like but not limited to:


  • Black Water Rising by Attica Lock
  • Lady Cop Makes Trouble by Amy Stewart
  • Dead Voices by Katherine Arden
  • The Chain by Adrian McKinty
  • The Escape Room by Megan Goldin
  • The Whisper Man by Alex North
  • Lady in the Lake by Laura Lippman
  • Second Life by S.J. Watson
  • The Hunger by Alma Katsu
  • Ghost Story by Peter Straub
  • Fledgling by Octavia Spencer
  • The Lottery and Other Stories by Shirley Jackson
  • The Ballad of Black Tom by Victor LaValle
  • Wilder Girls by Rory Power
Movies:

  • Midsommar
  • It: Chapter Two
  • The Nightingale
  • The Host
  • Ready or Not
And some rewatches of old favorites like:

  • The Babadook
  • It Follows
  • It: Chapter One
  • The Changeling
  • Cabin in the Woods
  • Tucker and Dale Vs. Evil

3 comments:

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.