Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Bout of Books 23

I've heard a lot about Bout of Books over the years in the book blogosphere and I'm finally taking the plunge and signing up! Yay! This is my first time and know it won't be my last.

For those unfamiliar with Bout of Books:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01 am Monday, August 20th and runs through Sunday, August 26th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 23 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. --From the Bout of Books team

I'm going to pick up some quick and easy reads. I bought a few mysteries and romances and think these will do the trick this week along with reading through my regular fare. Good luck to all!

6 comments:

  1. I love Bout of Books! It is a really fun event. I hope you have fun on your first time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good! Glad you've enjoyed it as well. I'm really looking forward to my first time!

      Delete
  2. Ooo, so tempting. It is a fun one to participate in. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason, I fail at this one every time. I think it's because it's too structured, but you know me...I'll be trying again. Readathons rule!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried! I usually fail at the unstructured ones since I'm not sure if I'm reading enough...so we'll see if more structured works this time around!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.