Thursday, October 16, 2014

Cat Thursday (35)

Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! Hosted by Michelle of The True Book Addict.





Happy almost Halloween! It doesn't quite feel like Halloween while in Japan but that's OK. I have the Internet and I only burned half of my pumpkin bread in a Japanese mini oven!

OMFH! This is so adorable!

Image Source
Image Source

Image Source


Cats and Eeyore, two of my faves!

6 comments:

  1. They're all cute, but I love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More cute cats in costumes. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so great! That top one in the Harry Potter get up looks just like Alice. I'm loving the kitty costumes this year. Getting more and more tempted to buy one for Alice and Arya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We wrapped one of our cats in wrapping paper today. Just around his middle but enough that he refused to move at all after that. I doubt very much, though, that he'd ever let us strap a dinosaur costume to his back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.