Thursday, August 14, 2014

Cat Thursday (31)

Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! Hosted by Michelle of The True Book Addict.

Image Source

Lauren Bacall died this week. She was a great actress, you know, one of the old Hollywood greats. So I dug this up, Bacall with two cats. It's adorable.

Image Source
The rest of these are just funny cat pics I found this week!

Image Source

Image Source




2 comments:

  1. Oh my god, my cats would kill me if I tried to put makeup on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. The cat in make up. Whew boy. Yeah mine would not be down with that. Mama would PAY! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.