Thursday, July 24, 2014

Cat Thursday (29)

Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! Hosted by Michelle of The True Book Addict.

Image Source

I thought I'd add a few of my cats to Cat Thursday. My friend Stacie and my family send me a few pictures from time to time of my kitties. I thought they would be nice to share this time around!

Photo Jul 18, 8 32 42 PM.edit
Shadow is mine and Sugar is her new buddy ;)


Well, I can't find the photos for my other two cats so I'll just leave it with Shadow and find Wolfy and Frodo's for next week :)

5 comments:

  1. They don't look so pleased to be models! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice that you're able to get pics of your babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice picture of your fur baby and her new friend! It's good that they are getting along so well.

    My Cat Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sense some agitation in the force. lol That is a great pic. I could think of a thousand captions for it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.