Sunday, March 18, 2012

One Line Movie Reviews

Rating: 2.5 stars
John Carter (2012): A bit cheesy, but fun for a Sunday afternoon movie.

3.5 stars
Dream House (2011): A real mind bender for me...I loved the ending!

1.5 stars
Footloose (2011): Some things should not be remade...the original is the best and greatest and this was a cheap imitation that left a bitter taste.

2.5 stars
Real Steal (2011): Meh in the beginning but ended on a really sweet note.

4.5 stars
Hugo (2011): Original, quirky, funny, and endearing.

*All images were pulled from IMDb.com

4 comments:

  1. I have not heard of Dream House, but I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda remember hearing about Dream House and now I want to see it. Love the cast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the same thing about Footloose when it came out. I loved Hugo - I had thought it was a movie for young people but it really is a movie for all ages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ididn't like neither of these movies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails